Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Pictures Pictures

Maddie and Olivia love to play airplane with Matt and I, they just crack up when they are up there. We sure love these girlies!
A while back we had a little photo shoot during dinner. Olivia was loving her some pizza and polished it off pretty quickly.
Her face usually looks like this when she's done eating.
Maddie was a little more into the posing than her pizza. Her little hand under her chin is killing me in this picture. Notice Olivia was done eating and Maddie had barely started at this point...pretty typical in our house.
So, I am pretty into sanitizing in our house, and I guess it has made quite an impression on my kids. I came out to find Maddie playing with her barbie dolls, and all of the dolls were naked and had a squirt of sanitizer on their bums!!! I was dying! I asked her what she was doing and she said "I'm just sanitizing their bums so they could get in their tubby"!! -we call the bath tub, "tubby" in our house.
She made their "tubby" with her tea set container, she was so proud of her great idea!
Olivia thought this was pretty silly and really wanted a picture of herself while I was trying to capture the moment with Maddie.
I promise I don't sanitze these cute little bums before I put them in the tubby!

9 comments:

Katie said...

so so cute. olivias face is priceless, and i love madis pose!

Wendy said...

This blog post is seriously the funniest one ever! Maddie's pose is SO hilarious--haha! Olivia is so cute...I just want to eat her up. We miss you guys so much too...I wish we could come and see you tomorrow (or very very soon!). We love you.

Alison said...

where did these children come from! how did this happen! i love you!

Christina said...

This is hilarious! I love the sanitizing the bums bit.

diane said...

Your girl's eating habits remind me of my boys when they were little.

corryfever said...

ooo! i have never seen such cute tooshes!

Heather said...

HAHA! I LOVE that she was sanitizing the barbie's naked "bums"! You're such a cool mom Liz!

whitney said...

ok, the barbies in the tea-tub is so freakin funny. i love it! your girls are the cutest little things ever. you are so lucky. ok, so i am dying for you to come up. tagg gets blessed on he second sunday in march. however, you can come up anytime. i would love for you to be here whenever. just do it! let me know...... did you get my text with my new phone number? call me.

Tiffany Johnson said...

Your girls are getting so big, I can't believe it! How are you guys??