Sunday, March 16, 2008

Thanksgiving Part Three

While we had Matt's brother here we wanted to take him to see some of the sights...there are so many pictures!!! Here is Olivia getting ready to "go bye bye" in the car!
The first place we went was Alamo Square where the famous "Painted Ladies" or "Full House" houses are. There is a really fun park in the square too, so we stayed for a while and let the girls play.
Olivia loves the slides, and the swings. She could back and forth between those two all day!
While we were playing I looked up at John and noticed there was a butterfly just sitting on his shoulder!! I thought it was so neat I had to take a few pictures. It loved John too, it stayed on his shoulder for what felt like ten minutes!!
Such a cute picture of uncle Johnny! The butterfly looks fake or something, how it is just sitting there. It flew away right after this picture.
We were trying to get some pictures of Matt and I and the girls...but we know how that goes, so we tried to take some of just the girls. Olivia hammed it up for about ten minutes!
This is honestly the greatest picture of Maddie, it captures exactly how she was feeling about taking picures!!!
Matt and Uncle Johnny with the Painted Ladies.

Matt and John at the Golden Gate Bridge...I was in the car with the girls circling around the parking lot.

We took John to Ghiradelli Square which of course meant we had to have a Kara's Cupcake. They are the yummiest things ever, we love them!!! Everything that they use to make their cupcakes is grown locally, which is kind of neat.
Maddie and Johnny devouring their cupcakes!
All of us in front of a cute Christmas tree decorated with huge, fake Ghiradelli chocolates.
This is just for fun Olivia loves to climb in the toy baskets, I thought it was a cute picture. She always climbs in while there are still toys in it and then continues to throw eveything out under her.


6 comments:

Diana Hulme said...

looks like you guys had fun! your girls are so cute.

lisset said...

i seriously need to check out San Fran! i'm always seeing pictures, but something tells me they just don't do the sights justice.
fun stuff!!!

Steve, Christy & Roscoe said...

Love the San Fran pics. That's fun that John got to come visit you guys! I was so happy to see your comment on our blog! How are you guys?

Jamie said...

LIZ! It's such a small world--I just got back in touch with my cousin JULIANA SMITH and of course made the UofP connection! I am trying to convince her to move to MOntana, but that's hard for us AZ girls. Anyway, she and I are related the same way you and I are (our grandparents are siblings--my Gram Layton and her Gram Jarvis are sisters) and haven't been in touch for a long time (since we both served our mission in the south at the same time). Anyway, I jsut thought that was so fun! I love seeing pix of your girls, SF, etc...Olivia cracks me up!!! XO

Ashley and Aaron said...

I can't believe that the butterfly just sat on John's shoulder like that! Almost as much as I can't believe how big John is now! Last I saw him, he was a skinny little BYU freshman...wow!

Alex said...

LIZ CLARK ! Is that you? Holy Cow. Lisset mentioned to me you blogged but I just found you on Diane Naylor's. You look great and have a beautiful family. Remember when we went to the fabric store in National City to make prom dresses ?! Didn't you pick lime green? You always were a fun girl!Say hi to your parents from us :)