Sunday, August 31, 2008

Napa Part Three

While we were in Napa we stayed at the greatest little Best Western Bed and Breakfast. We loved it! They had a hot tub so we were able to put the kids to bed in our hotel room and then go down with the Henry's.
The next morning there was a complimentary breakfast and it was super yummy.
A quick family shot.
After shopping at the outlets for a couple of hours, and getting some lunch we went on a little walk. The weather was perfect, it was so beautiful outside.
I stopped at a Whole Foods with Ashley to pick up a few things including these grapes. They were so delicious, we all had to laugh at the fact that here we are in Napa with vineyards everywhere you look and we're snacking on grapes shipped in from out of the country.

2 comments:

sue-donym said...

Hey Liz. It's your aunt Susan from Provo here. I have no idea how I found your blog, but I'm glad I did.

It is so weird to see pics of your sweet girls. Little olivia reminds me exactly of how you looked when I met you.

The Prigmore Family said...

Look at you go blogger mcgee! I LOVE all the new posts. You've inspired me to get my bloggy up to date.