Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Easter Egg Hunt

Our primary had a pretty fun Easter egg hunt we played games, decorated cupcakes and hunted for eggs. The girls were both in heaven. This is a picture of Maddie and her friend Mckenna, these two are so cute.
I had to take a picture to document Maddie's shoe choice for the day -she couldn't make up her mind between blue or brown flip flops so she went with both! This is a battle sometimes not worth fighting.

This gives me a nice sugary headache just looking at it! This is definately a cupcake a la Maddie.

Maddie and her little friend Ava devouring their cupcakes.

On the hunt for some serious eggs!


Checking out their loot...


I love that chocolatey little face!

2 comments:

whitney said...

such cute easter dresses! i love the mismatching sandals. what a little fashionista! i am not looking forward to fighting with my kids about clothing choices...... that cupcakes makes me sick to look at! how are you feeling? email me! i want details. talk soon best friend.

THE MEYERS said...

I love their preppy dresses!! Wish that I were there to see every chocolatey moment!