Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Back In The Game

So, after an entire year we are back!!! I know all of our readers (ahem...mom I'm talking to you here) are going to be so excited! But before you get too excited I have a confession...I'm obsessed with dates when it comes to journaling. Or at least having things in the right order in which they happened. So, I am going to be doing some major catch up. We're talking like 18 or so months. I hope you can stick with me through this.....Holy Moley this is a large commitment! So, get ready for lot's of posts! Before we begin does anybody know (help me mom?!?!?!) how to change the date on your posts so they seem to be posted when they happened??? Does that even make sense? In order to satisfy your craving for Carpfam pictures I present to you our girls in all of their adorable glory. Thanks to our favorite, most darling photographer and my bestie Ashley Henry. If you like this you should see what else she can do on her photography blog at ashleyhenryphotography.blogspot.com.

Hopefully this will hold you over while I work on like a bajillion million posts, all because I love you...mom.



19 comments:

Maranda said...

I know you're doing this for your mom, but I'm SO HAPPY! I've missed knowing what's up with you guys. I've had to settle for the pictures Ashley took and put on her blog, which I must say are AMAZING! Your girls are unbelievably beautiful and Ashley did such a wonderful job capturing that. Woo Hoo, keep up the blogging, I'm here for support and encouragement! Oh, you can change the date of your post by clicking on post options on the bottom left when you're writing your post, then it'll pull up some options and on the right you can change the date and time of the post. Hope this helps :)

Jessica Davis said...

Praise the heavens above! You're back. The girls look adorable.

christina said...

Yay! You just made my day. Sooooo glad you're back. See you soon! (squeal!)

Wendy said...

Whew-whew!!! We're so excited:-) We LOVE your family pics that Ashley did...LOVE them.

Krista said...

welcome back! so happy to have another friend in blogland. love the pics

The Prigmore Family said...

Let the stalking begin!!!

Hey you can change the date in "Post Options" at the bottom left corner when you are writing the post. Heads up though, it'll put the posts in date order so peeps will have to scroll down to see them.

Dan and Ashley said...

You KNOW we are excited! :) Can't wait to see all the new posts!

Ashley and Aaron said...

Yay! I love sweet baby kate...but I was getting a little tired of re-reading that post about when she was born! Welcome back!

Niki said...

So fun. Thanks for the email w/ the blog update. I love the pictures from Ashley. Beautiful girls, beautiful pictures.

Katie said...

hooray! your girls are sooo cute. i will check back often to see more posts! I cant believe madi is missing her two front teeth already! :) tell ashley her pics are amazing! love ya..miss ya! p.s. are you going on the girls trip?

Whitney Carnohan said...

So cute! Can't wait for more.

Zane and Lexi said...

oh we've missed you! and your cute little girlies :)

Ence's said...

So glad you are back. Your girls are adorable. I didn't know that you were even pregnant. Well can't wait for many more posts.

Jamie said...

WE're glad you're back, cutie cousin! The fotos are great and they capture the FUN you must be having in your family! YAY! Keep posting (even if you ahve to do it in order--don't worry, I do that, too, esp. scrapbooking!)

andrea said...

i love these pictures. these pretty children!

Anonymous said...

WOW, look how gorgeous and blue baby Kate's eyes are! These pics are so precious. You're behind, keep 'em comin slackers. Was good to see you guys last week and start to realize how feisty and naughty baby Kate is! Ps. 19 days till Cancun!

Zane and Lexi said...

I'M DYING TO SEE SOME PICS OF YOUR NEW ADDITION!!!!!! Hope you guys are doing well :)
We miss our friends....

Jessica Davis said...

please start blogging again!!!

abo-bder said...

فني تركيب ستلايت بالرياض
فني تركيب دش بالرياض
فني تركيب دش