Saturday, September 8, 2007

Golden Gate Park

Sandee, Bethany and I took the kids to Golden Gate Park a few weeks ago to play and ride the carousel. The kids had tons of fun playing and riding the carousel. Maddie and Brock were a little nervous at first, but by the second time around they had a ball.
Me and the girls riding the bench on the carousel.
Maddie being so brave!
I thought Maddie and Evan's faces were so cute! After the carousel we went down to the grass and let the kids run through the sprinklers. Maddie did more watching and freaking out for Evan and Brock's lives than playing, but it was still fun!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Hey Liz, it's Amanda Bruford! You and your girls are so adorable and it looks like you're having so much fun in SF. My best friend from Scripps lives there and I want to come visit her in the winter since winters in Rochester, NY are harsh. When I do, I'll have to see if you're around! Take care.