Friday, September 28, 2007

Happy Birthday

My darling friend Ashley and I have the same birthday only one year apart! It was so fun to be together this year to celebrate! To start our wonderful day we went to Mama's with Sandee, Katie Green and Christina. It was just as delicious as always and so fun to go without all of our kiddies! After breakfast Sandee, Ashley and I went downtown to get our makeup done at MAC! I will spare the befores, but this was the after shot...this was a little intense for me considering it's a good day if I slapped on my mascara!
Katie and Tate were so sweet to meet us at the mall and hang out while we got our faces done. Sorry about the eyes closed Katie this is the only picture I have...
After the mall, I came home and Matt said we needed to hurry and get changed and that we were going to Cheesecake Factory with Dan and Ashley....I love that place!
Family birthday shot...kind of frightening...
So for mine and Ashley's birthday our husbands got us all tickets to see "So You Think You Can Dance" on tour!!! We are soooo excited!!! When we were at dinner Matt gave me a homemade card and on the front it said "happy birthday" and on the inside was the picture above. I was kind of talking while I opened the card and then I looked at it and got so embarrassed so I quickly showed the card to Ashley and was like "I guess I think I can dance, you know sometimes, depending on the music, look at that picture is that supposed to be me! Look at that big old bum!!!" Then Ashley said " yeah, but so you think you can dance....that's going to be so fun right?" The card was a little confusing at first but now that I get it, I am so excited to go, I can't wait!!! It was such a fun birthday, thank you to my sweet friends and family for everything, you're the best!

7 comments:

Zane and Lexi said...

happy late birthday Liz!! Looks like you were spoiled like you should be!

whitney said...

i am glad you had such an awesome day! i love your makeup from MAC. so pretty. did you ever end up seeing JT in concert? i thought i heard he ended up doing a concert over there.....
what do you get at cheesecake factory? i have never found anything i liked there. maybe because i am such an outback kinda girl.
when do you see the "dance" show? that sounds like it will be a blast.
i am over the moon excited about you coming in march. i am due february 9th, but i figure i will just bless the baby the first week in march and have the shower the day before so that my family and friends can be in town for it all! call me soon!

Katie Shelley said...

Liz!
I love the new posting. Leave it up to me to ruin ALL the group pictures! Anyways, what a fun birthday. You will have to let me know how the "SYTYCD" show is!

Christina said...

That was a fun day. Too bad I couldn't make it to MAC, but you all look beautiful! I love the pictures. Hope you had a good break. See you soon!!!

Amanda said...

I just went on Thursday to SYTYCD on tour! It was pretty fun. You'll have to see my post about it!

Jess said...

I am super jealous of the concert! Looks like fun-you all look BEAUTIFUL!

Jen said...

That is so fun that you guys share a birthday. Lucky you get to see "So you think you can dance" That is funny that you didn't understand the card.