Sunday, December 16, 2007

Fleet Week

Every year I forget that Fleet Week is coming and on the first day of practices there is always that moment where I could swear that we are under terrorist attack!!! Because this is our last year in the city I thought it would be fun to go down for a practice day. It was really fun, to see the planes. I think our favorites were the toy looking ones that would spiral down to the ground and do all kinds of flips and tricks, and of course the Blue Angels! I think that Sandee and I were more into it than our kids :)
All of the kids were so good, it was so cold and so loud that I was amazed at how happy they stayed! Maddie and Brock were trying to keep each other warm, so cute.
All bundled up.
Olivia's funny freezing face! For a good laugh try blowing this one up!
Coldy, coldy, cold...

2 comments:

Bethany said...

Those are so cute. That picture of Olivia, classic. I hope it finds it's way into a frame on your wall.

whitney said...

for some reason i always feel cold when i see pictures of your girls out about in SF. do you agree? miss you, old friend. happy christmas!