Saturday, January 12, 2008

Just Hanging Out

I was going through the girls clothes trying to see what still fits and Olivia was a great assistant during the process.
I don't really know what this is I just threw it in for fun.
Look at that profile! She is a crack up!
A few (well quite a few) weeks ago we had Maddie's friend McKenna over to play, and the girls had a blast playing dress ups. McKenna is such a fun friend, she and Maddie get along really well. My favorite thing about this picture is the bunny ears...what!?
Olivia couldn't miss out on all the dress up fun. She could hardly walk in the dress, but she loved every second of it!

2 comments:

Christina said...

Those girls are too cute! I love dress-ups. We play it at our house quite often too. Maybe I should add some bunny ears to the collection to break up the monotony of a certain beloved tiger hat.

Amanda said...

If your girls are anything like you and by the looks of the pictures, I can imagine them being hilarious!

Hope you guys are doing well, I'll be coming out to visit my friend in San Francisco in Feb, so if you're around maybe we could see eachother!