Sunday, January 13, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

This year we went to a Pumpkin Patch that I have wanted to go to for the last few years and I am so glad we did. It was really fun, there were lots of great pumpkins to choose from and they had a bunch of jump toys for the kids to play on. Maddie and Olivia had a blast with Brock and Blake.
Great picture...The funniest thing that happened that day was when Maddie and Brock were going down this astro jump spaceship slide. Sandee and I were waiting and waiting and they weren't coming down and none of the other kids in line were either. So, I decided to go up and make sure everything was okay. There were about six kids in line behind them and they were all screaming and pushing on Maddie and Brock, who were freaking out and stuck in a space so small that I nearly had a panic attack trying to get them out. Not to mention there was this big girl who was sitting on Brock's lap trying to get past him and go down the slide.
I love how much Olivia was hating this picture! Poor girl...I love pictures where she is so mad and crying, they just make me laugh.
These pictures of Maddie crack me up! She always comes out of her room with the best accessories and funniest little get-ups.
Crazy girl!

8 comments:

whitney said...

maddie must get the dress-up flair from you. i still have pictures laying around of you and me dressed up in crazy outfits. (remember when we painted the little space under my stairs at my old house?) :) how have you been? i havent heard from you in a while. the holidays are over, so no more "busy" excuses! :)

Heather said...

That's so funny! I was going to say the same thing that Whitney said- I'm sure she gets that from you! Your girls are SOOOO cute! I still cant get over how much they look like you!

britt said...

Ok, this is very funny. I guess the blogging world is smaller than you think. This is Brittney Bennett, Michael Bennett (your cousin) wife. I was looking at a friends blog, then I linked about 3 others and saw you guys. So weird. I know I haven't met you guys, but I hear alot about you from Marlene and we have a connection with Matt and Kat. Small world! Anyway, I wanted to say hi, and hopefully we can make it to San Diego sometime when you guys are down there and finally meet you! It was fun to see your cute kids!

Steve, Christy & Roscoe said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! I was thinking about you guys...I was down in San Diego last week to see my brother before he left for his mission to Chile and I was talking to Ray and am so excited for you guys...Matt's done soon right? That is so exciting! Hope you are doing well.

Jen said...

Cute pictures, I especially like Maddie's dress :) um, it feels like I haven't seen you in years, we need to get together soon before you move on to bigger and better things in southern California.

The Prigmore Family said...

Wow. Talk about style! Can Matt be done now? Come home soon.

diane said...

I found your blog and love catching up with your cute family. Your girls remind me of you and Jessica. It seems like yesterday you were my cute, sassy Mia Maid...now you are a mom. Brynn is a sassy 15 now!

Zane and Lexi said...

Liz! Thank you so much for the sweet baby outfit and little "Z"! He is wearing it right now, one of the few outfits that will fit him! I went to write you a thank you but big Z destroyed the box with your address when he opened it!! oops - so I hope you will accept this great big THANKS!! so sweet of you guys.