Sunday, November 30, 2008

Alcatraz



Another fun weekend with the Henry's, only this time we went to Alcatraz. We got on the ferry to ride over early that morning, and then did the tour. It was really fascinating and something I would recommend doing at least once when you're in San Francisco. My favorite part was during about 5 or 6 chapters of the story my headset only played the backround noises, not the narration. I had no clue what was going on I just kept following the group -it was pretty funny actually.

Here's Matt all locked up.

The view from Alcatraz is so pretty. You can see everything! It made the city seem so small, from where we were at least.

The girls were such troopers during the tour, they both sat in their stroller the entire time! We all needed a little bit of a break after the tour and so we let the girls run around and play on this wall for a bit while we took some pictures.

No comments: