Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Just A Bunch Of Happy Kids

These are just a bunch of random pictures of the girls that I thought were cute. I love the picture above where Olivia is just so thrilled with herself and her baby dolly. She is so much fun!
Playing at the park.


These pictures of the girls with Calvin are so adorable. Maddie really wanted to read her books to Calvin, so we propped them up together on the couch and I think they were both in heaven. I love Cal's chubby little face, he's so cute!

This one makes me laugh out loud! Maddie's hold on Cal's head, and his unsure but happy little face, and Olivia trying to be a part of it all by sitting next to them and saying "cheeeeese"! It is so funny. A while ago Maddie said it best "We're just a bunch of happy kids". I love when we have pictures to remember the simple "happy kid" moments.

2 comments:

Ashley and Aaron said...

I just want to squeeze Olivia in those pictures...I know you understand that impulse...where does it come from, I'm not sure, but the urge to squeeze her like an orange is still there :)

THE MEYERS said...

I love that last picture! You described it perfectly... those girls have the best personalities.