Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Off to Spokane for the Wedding

My sister Mel and I booked our flights to Spokane so that when her flight from San Diego stopped in Oakland she would switch planes and we would be on the same flight! The kids were so excited to see eachother and even more excited to sit together on the plane. Mel and I put Maddie, Emma and Ryan in the row next to us and Matthew sat behind us. There was a really nice man that sat next to Matthew who we had visited with a little bit before we got on the plane. He was so nice to Matthew and such a good sport sitting next to all of these crazy kids.
Matthew's cheesy grin!
The kids were so cute and so grown up, drinking their soda and juice. They were suprisingly well behaved, I wasn't sure how the flight would go but it wasn't bad at all. The worst part for me was Maddie coloring all over her tray table with crayons! It was totally covered with rainbow swirlies!
My sister Jess and her fiance Aaron picked us up at the airport, we had never met Aaron before so this was really fun. (We had talked to him before but never seen him.) I thought this was so cute, Jess came in to meet us and offered to take the kids out to the car while we got the luggage. It turned out to be a really cute picture moment.

1 comment:

Jessica Davis said...

I love the picture with the kids drinking in their little cups...just darling.