Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Dance Dance Dance

So Matt and I have been thinking alot about putting Maddie in some kind of organized activity once or twice a week. We thought about preschools, gymnastics, swim lessons, and dance. We went to a free trial class at this great little dance school near our house and fell in love with it! This is Maddie on our way to the trial class. She is not auditioning for flashdance, she just wanted to wear her leggings and not a leotard but a "comfy" shirt and "soft" jacket. And those are her darling black ballet shoes I bought her that gave her blisters by the time we drove to the school- I returned them just like I do everything else! Maddie had alot of fun and we signed her up for classed through December!
ps Don't mind the "I'm feeling anxious yet still a bit grouchy" pose...we had to cut naps a little bit short.

2 comments:

Christina said...

I'm so excited for Maddie. She'll be such a cute little dancer!

David said...
This comment has been removed by the author.