Tuesday, August 14, 2007

I've Been Tagged

So I was tagged almost two weeks ago, but here goes...

1. I have always loved to dance and grew up having dance parties for family home evening, and dancing like crazy at all of my siblings wedding receptions, and any time we get together! We love to dance! I would love to take dance classes/lessons someday and learn how to latin dance. I love to watch dance t.v. shows too, and can't wait to someday learn how to do a samba roll-if that's even what it's called!
2. I have always wanted to go to culinary school and hope that when my kids are in school I will! I love kitchen stores and enjoy cooking and trying new recipes....I am the pickiest eater I know but I'm getting better and I don't mind making stuff I might not like.
3. I got married the year after high school, and was pregnant a few months later (not in the plans at first, that's another story). So I was a teenage statistic barefoot and pregnant at 19!
4. I love music and keep a running list of new songs to add to my ipod. I grew up listening to all kinds, funk, hip hop, country, r&b, opera, jazz, you name it. But, I do love my r&b and could probably be found most days in my car with some kind of rap or hip hop playing as we go bumping around from here to there. It was rubbed off on me from my mom who LOVES Usher and even made herself a mix cd when she had to drive to Utah by herself! It has been rubbed off on Maddie and Olivia too, they love to dance while we drive and Maddie currently loves Warren G's regulators.
5. I am deathly afraid of the dark. I DO NOT like scary movies or commercials for them. I tried to like them in middle school and high school, but it didn't work out. If I get up in the middle of the night I will often catapult myself back into bed, while scrambling on top of Matt without any hesitation so the boogey man doesn't pull me under the bed...I hate shadows in my room at night!
6. I am a sucker for crap t.v. and like to watch all the teeny bopper shows. The Bachelor, The Hills, The OC (-rest in peace), So You Think You Can Dance, Ugly Betty, and I love me some good Oprah! Thank goodness for DVR...also huge fan of the food network! Even though it can keep me (and Matt!) up at night I love Dateline too!
7. And finally I love treats! Especially chocolate, you can often find different stashes of some treat or another around my house! I love them almost as much as I LOVE to blog!!! The End.

I tag Kathryn and Sandra - you know who you are, now get to it! I also tag Ashley Henry.

3 comments:

Katie said...

O.C. RIP! I think I knew most of that stuff, maybe not the rap music thing, but I do remember hearing your mom liked Usher! too funny!

Sheri said...

I like THe Hills too!!!! Yay someone else so I dont feel so dumb. :)
sheri

Christina said...

Liz, you are one in a million! I love to read all this fun stuff about you. Especially the scary movie stuff...I know how you feel! Plus, I'm really glad that you tagged Kathryn and Sandra. I think they need it!

Happy Birthday tomorrow!