Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Just For You

Since we are sharing about Liz I thought I would add this post for an enhanced vision of just who Liz really is. The answer to your question is Yes! This is my wife Liz circa 1987, she was teaching a family home evening on how we're all different... you can say that again! Liz wore glasses until third or fourth grade when her eyes corrected. And in case you were wondering, yes those are smurf glasses and yes the stem is coming out the bottom of the frame and they are blue on top and red on bottom! Enjoy!

8 comments:

Jen said...

Oh wow Liz, you were a cutie. Thanks for sharing this picture, I am going to save it to my computer and print it to hang up at church for Liz's birthday.

whitney said...

ok. that is my favorite picture ever.this is why husbands shouldnt blog! :) i have about 50 pictures of liz around that age..... but the scary thing is, is that i am right next to her, looking just as goofy. scary times. i love it!

Katie said...

hahaha.. i seriously cant stop laughing! i love it!

Katie said...

This is from Jordon - I'm not lying when I say that I've caught Katie looking at the picture and laughing out loud at least three times. If she doesn't stop, I'm going to have to ask you to either remove it or have a copy printed for her.

Christina said...

I LOVE it! You don't know how happy it makes me to think that I wasn't the only one with incredibly cool glasses at that age! Mine were Mickey Mouse...and I'm still totally blind, so at least you regained your vision and got a really sweet picture, too!

Bethany said...

Oh thank you so much for a great laugh Liz. I'm loving this picture. I just might have to print it off and put it on my fridge to make me happy every day.

Zane and Lexi said...

LIz! You are too cute...I love it -thanks Matt for sharing!

Maranda said...

I remember this picture!! It made me laugh just as hard as the first time I saw it!!