Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Birthday Cake and Baby


Ashley, Madison and I enjoying our delicious chocolate cake that Matt made for us! It was delicious! Well this is old news but before Dan and Ashley had their baby, we were always trying to get Ashley into labor when we were all together. And our birthday celebration was no exception. I was rubbing Ashley's feet, stuffing pineapple down her, but that wasn't enough --tonight we decided to go for a walk. Matt had to study but that wasn't stopping us, we bundled up the girls and headed out for a very long walk. We went through Sea Cliff and up to the stairs on California, all the while doing toe touches and anything else we could think of!
The best news was all of our efforts worked! Dan and Ash called us around three in the morning and they were headed to the hospital!
Sweet baby Calvin! He is such a doll, and Dan and Ashley are the sweetest parents!
I had to throw this one in, ever since Calvin was born (well I guess a little before he was born) Maddie has been obsessed with him. I love my little Maddie!

No comments: