Monday, October 29, 2007

Park Days

We have a couple of really fun parks right near our house that the girls really like. These are just a few random pictures of the last few times we went.
Olivia loves the swings!
Maddie is so big! She had watched an older girl jump from the side step to the rings, and after lots of watching decided to give it a try. She did it all by herself and without any pushing from me. Next thing on her to do list is monkey bars! I know it is nothing huge but I love seeing my kids be so brave and trying new things!

3 comments:

The Prigmore Family said...

Who has the biggest smile on her face right now? ME! A new post from Liz~ my life can go on now. All is right with the world. I LOVE Maddies face on the monkey bars. And her pink toes! I want to put a clip in lukes hair and polish on his hands after seeing your girly girls!!!!

whitney said...

too cute. maddie is getting so big. you have such cute little girls. are you going to spokane for any of the holidays? if so, we have to make a meeting spot! miss you, best friend.

Jen said...

Isn't it so great to have parks close to you. I can't believe she's hanging on the bars already! They grow up so fast (sniff sniff).