Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Tiny Dancer

Maddie's dance classes finally started! She loves going every week and Olivia and I love to watch her. She is so cute with the other girls in her little class, there is a little girl from our Ward in Maddies class too. They are so cute.
This picture makes me cry!!! She is so sweet, I love my Maddie so much!
I don't really know what they are doing but I love to catch any action shots that I can. We have to watch from a little doorway, so I take what I can get every week! On the last Wednesday of every month the parents get to come in the class to watch, it is so fun! And yes, Olivia thinks she is in the class too, last week she went and sat on the upstage line with the class while they waited to get a sticker from Ms. Burn. Silly girl.
"Kissing toes" Maddie is doing so well! We love dance class and I love when Maddie shows me all her "moves" when we have dance parties at home.
This is what we do while Maddie is in class, well this or Olivia loves to go in the really big studio, with mirrored walls all around and stained glass windows. It's kind of funny she likes to just watch herself run around in the mirror.

4 comments:

whitney said...

maddie will remember this for the rest of her life! how special. you better get some ballet shoes for olivia! tell your family happy halloween from me. love you- whit

Christina said...

Maddie is such a cute little dancer! I'm so glad you got her into classes. Olivia's pretty darn cute, too.

Katie said...

so cute, can you believe our little girls are old enough for dance class???

The Prigmore Family said...

My heart!!! I LOVE the action shots. I always wanted to take ballet but my mom never let me. I shall live vicariously through Maddie. Twirl my little one. Twirl like there's no tomorrow.