Thursday, November 8, 2007

Matt's New Toy

We got a bike trailer for Matt's mountain bike! He is really excited about it and has taken the girls out a couple of times already. The girls really like it, even though Olivia put up a fight for our little photo shoot!
Cute sisters. Matt said that when they are riding the girls are so cute, they both just sit there as happy as can be looking out their little windows.
Uh-oh...here we go. And they're friends again!
As usual, Olivia going back for seconds.

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Liz! YAY! I am so glad you left me a comment and linked to me--I will add you, too! Seriously, late night computer is the only way to stay in touch with my "mommy friends" and sisters these days! It's fun to have a little Clark link now, too! Guess what? Tomorrow my mom is stopping by on her MOVE to Vancouver, WA...and I will have to drive through SPOKANE to go visit her! We are leaving on Friday to go there for TG. Maybe one time we will stop and see the Pres & his wife!

YOU are the cutest and I am so excited for you guys to be finished with school this year! Hooray! You'll have to let me know how all your sibs are doing and what you guys plan to do. My email is jamiemelin at msn dot com. TAKE CARE!

whitney said...

it looks as though olivia was only happy when she was making out with maddie! :) too cute. matt must be in pretty good shape to be able to haul that thing around SF. good for him! so, are you guys done after this year? then are you going back to san diego? or did you say temecula? are you coming up to spokane for any of the holidays? i feel like i have asked you that already. just call me mcstalky.

Dan and Courtney Budd said...

Hah!! Look who found your blog! I love it! I will have to send you some pictures I have of McKenna and Maddie from their last playdate--too cute. Anyway, I "tagged" you on our blog, so read it for more details, but I would love to hear some of your comments. Have fun! Courtney