Sunday, November 4, 2007

Sunny Days

We went with some girls from our ward to the beach a while ago, so I thought I would post the pictures....seeing as how I am still "catching up" on postings. I don't know why but I love this picture, I think that Maddie looks so old in it or something... and Olivia looks like a grandma in her little sun hat with her little grandma body.
Not the best picture, but this is Maddie and her friend Mckenna from our ward. Mckenna is a little bit older than Maddie and is in Primary, so the girls had never really played together until that day. They are really cute friends and get along really well.
All of the babies sitting in a nice little hole.

1 comment:

Jen said...

That is quite a cute picture - Maddie definitely looks like she is 3 going on 15 or so. It looks like a fun day at the beach!