Friday, May 23, 2008

Christmas Morning

We had a wonderful Christmas morning at the Carpenter's house. Another tradition they have that I love is we eat a delicious breakfast together before we open presents. Then everyone races into the living room to their "spot" where there is a blanket set up to sit on and put all of your opened presents on. I love this every time I think it's so fun! This picture above is of Olivia playing with some of her new toys from Santa.
Matt's cute mom loves American Girl dolls and everything that come with them. Matt's sister's both have had dolls and Maddie got a Bitty Baby a couple of years ago that she and Olivia love. Anyway, Matt's dad surprised Mary this year and got her a doll that looks just like her! It was really cute how surprised and excited she was.
Maddie and Olivia got a Barbie guitar and keyboard for Christmas and they loved them!! Maddie played with them alot that day! She kept putting on the headset microphone upside down, we thought it was pretty funny!
I (thanks to my dear friend Ashley) was able to surprise Matt with a Wii for Christmas! He had no idea I was getting it for him, and was really surprised! We had such a good time playing with Matt's family and some of our friends over the break. It was really fun to get this big gift for Matt and have it be such a secret! Thanks again so much Ashley, I couldn't have pulled this off without you!

Maddie testing out her singing skills on her new microphone.

2 comments:

diane said...

Do you have a girl band now?!

The Collins said...

I love all the pics from Christmas!! Your girls are so dang cute!! I havent seen you guys in so long!! If you are ever down visiting we should get together. I only live like 20 minutes away from the Carpenters house. Hey and I also need amy's phone number and email. I dont have any info on her. I recently lost her number when I transfered phones and I have the wrong email. Could I get that from you? I know its her birthday on Friday and wanted to call her. Hope all is well! Talk soon! Such a cute family!!