Friday, May 9, 2008

Christmas Eve

After Islands we came home and read the story of Jesus' birth from the Bible and then we read some Christmas stories. The girls were being really cute sitting with Grandpa while he read.
Maddie's face in this picture is so great. She really tries so hard to get those smiles for me!
Opening Christmas jammies! This is another one of my favorite traditions in the Carpenter house! Matt's mom and dad are so cute, they get all of us new pajamas and we get to open them Christmas eve. It's the best!
The boys always have all matching pajamas, it's so great!
Our little family portrait. We were kind of obsessed with pictures because all of us kiddies got Mary and Ray a digital picture frame for Christmas and we wanted as many pictures of all of us as possible.

6 comments:

Jess said...

Liz, I applaud you for catching up on missed posts. After slacking on my blodding, I just skipped them all together!! Its fun to look at Christmas pictures in May! Hope you guys are doing great.

diane said...

Happy Mother's Day! I love these cute pics of your sweet family!

lisset said...

i love christmas jammies! adorable!!!

The Prigmore Family said...

Matching jammies....excuse me! Love em. The girls are getting so big. We can't wait till you move back!

Jess and Matt said...

Liz!! How are you? Only a few more weeks left, right?? I can't wait to see more of you guys, and our girls will get to play, it will be so great! Good luck with finals and moving! Take care!

whitney said...

you have such a beautiful family. the "t-shirt" picture with all the guys made me smile. i love traditions like that. i hope evrything is going well and that you guys are enjoying this exciting time. :)