Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Dress ups

About a week or two ago we were having a morning at home and Maddie was playing in her room. She came to me and asked if I would help her put on her "princess booty" (sleeping beauty) dress and her sunglasses. A few minutes later she came in with her pilot wings she got the last time we flew Southwest, she wanted to wear them. I tried to put them on her dress but she wouldn't have it she wanted to wear them as a mustache!!! She is so funny, she kept those babies on for as long as they would stick!
In case the first picture wasn't enough!!! Classic Maddie stance! I'm not sure she has ever seen a mustache before, so we aren't sure where she came up with this one!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Maddie has turned out to be quite funny. I can't wait to see what she will be like when she is older.

Katie said...

oh my word.. she is so funny! cute!

whitney said...

my favorite is maddie's nickname for sleeping beauty. aurora is my favorite princess too. well, it is a tie with ariel. you have to get the girls those disney princess band aids from target. they are the best.

Mishlers said...

I think it looks great, oh the imaginations of children!