Sunday, May 13, 2007

Easter Dresses!

I love the girls Easter outfits! I know there are a lot of stripes, but I think they are just darling...here are a few pictures of Easter morning and the girls all dressed up, like twins of course!
Maddie threw on the necklaces for a nice punch of color!
This is the best picture I have ever been able to take of Maddie, if you saw the pictures before and after you might not believe this isn't photo shopped. I think we need to frame it to commemorate this moment!
Sisters! They are so sweet to each other, like two peas in a pod! I think siblings have the ability to give something to each other, or fill a space in each other's heart that only siblings can. The way they care for each other is something so special.

4 comments:

whitney said...

i love the outfits! maddie is such a fashionista.

Katie said...

they look so cute!

Jen said...

You know I love those cute, blue outfits. We share the same taste. You should definitely frame that picture of Maddie, it turned out perfect!

THE MEYERS said...

Oh my gosh! They are so adorable. I can't wait to see them again...in Hawaii!! We miss you guys out here.