Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Mothers Day with the Girls

This was one of the greatest days of my life!!! Katie G, Christina, Sandee, Katie S, and I went to the Nordstrom Spa for a wonderful morning of pampering, followed by lunch and some shopping! This was all thanks to our wonderful husbands, who watched the kids so we could go.
This was the relaxation room where we all waited to start our procedures. We soaked our feet, and snacked on nuts and dried fruit, and had the yummiest water that had lemons and cucumbers in it! Katie G had a pedicure, Christina and Katie S had facials, Sandee had a hot stone massage, and I had a massage. It was all so amazing! It was so fun to go with such good friends....we are such lucky girls!
Katie G and Christina...
We aren't drunk we swear!!! This picture was taken right after our massages, when my massage was over I was so relaxed and my legs felt like jello, I had no idea where I was going! I found Sandee in the relaxation room and we were cracking up at each other! Our hair was insane and we were soooo relaxed, it was so great!
Another post treatment picture, we all look like we just woke up, I love it!! Katie S got out of her facial before any of us were done and so she was already changing when we took this picture, we didn't know that and so we were all waiting in the relaxation room for her! This was such a great adventure with great friends, thank you to my wonderful husband for my fantastic mothers day. I am one lucky girl.

7 comments:

Mishlers said...

It looks like you ladies had a great time! I love the matching robes!

Patrick&Kera said...

how fun was that!! you have very sweet husbands!

Jessica Davis said...

Isn't that the greatest feeling ever?

Jen said...

I am so jealous, that looks like so much fun. And shopping too. How great. Can your husband hang out with mine a little more, maybe he will rub off.

Katie said...

why are the husbands getting all the credit??? we deserve it right! hahaha just kidding. they were troopers. thanks for a fun day!

Sheri said...

YOu gals are sooo lucky! I am very jealous!
sheri

sandee said...

Liz, you so pretty like model or cheerleader something!