Sunday, April 6, 2008

Christmas, Cupcakes, and Jammies

My friend Sandee and I got our kids together before Christmas break to give each other a little gift and decorate cupcakes.
Olivia and Blake being cute, sitting on the counter eating tons of grapes.
We let the kids decorate the cupcakes and they had so much fun. There were sprinkles all over the place!
Olivia and Blake and their cute little cupcake faces!
I got the girls some new Christmas jammies and they looked so cute I just had to get a picture. Pictures taken after the bath always make me laugh, the girls both look like "slick rick" with their wet hair. I love it!

6 comments:

Diana Hulme said...

Those jammies pictures are so cute!!!! Love it!

Alex said...

Hi Liz -Thanks for your comment on my blog. Your kids are sooo cute !!! Still freaks me out though, to see all you kids growing up with families of your own. I think that means I am old .You are more than welcome to link to my blog. I will do the same with yours.

diane said...

Sprinkle heaven and I love the wet heads!

lisset said...

holy update! you were on a blogging marathon. looks like christmas was a blast. the hot chocolate post is my favorite.. who can resist a little cup of warm chocolatey goodness?

The Prigmore Family said...

I LOVE the slick rick! Dan gets mad when I comb Luke's hair after the tub into slick rick with a little wave in the front. It's the best!
PS~ Move back here already.

Maranda said...

Your girls are sooooo cute!! I can't believe how much Maddie looks like Matt and Olivia looks like you. You guys always have so much fun! I wish I had kids and lived by you guys, what a blast!