Sunday, April 6, 2008

Hot Chocolate

Hot chocolate has become a very popular treat this year in our house! Maddie is in love with the stuff almost as much as Matt and I. Here we are at Dan and Ashley's enjoying some of the wonderful chocolaty goodness! Dan and Ash had these great mugs that looked like s'mores -Maddie was obsessed with them!
Please don't judge the dishtowel bib, I just couldn't risk ruining her cream sweater dress!
Maddie and I having a date in my bed watching The Grinch Who Stole Christmas. It was so fun to have a little date with our drinks and a movie. Maddie is just my kind of girl, I love spending special time with her.

4 comments:

Maranda said...

Oh, what cute mother daughter time! I love reading your blog (and all your friends that were in our ward that year)! It's so fun to see what everyone is doing, and all the cute families you have. Small world, Ashley and Aaron are in the same ward as one of my really good friends at work. I saw Ashley at her baby shower a couple weeks ago. So fun!

Diana Hulme said...

Ok, your little date in bed is making me want a little girl so bad!!!!! :)

diane said...

I agree, fashion before cocoa!

The Prigmore Family said...

LOVING the picture of maddie and the towel bib and the cocoa. She cracks me up!