Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Christmas In San Diego

For Christmas we went to San Diego to be with Matt's family, we were there for three full weeks and had so much fun! Here we are before church on our first Sunday at home. I always like going to our home ward when we go home, especially during the Holidays. It's always fun to see our old friends.
Whenever we go home I love to visit with my older sister and her family. Her kids are so darling and play really well with my girls. We went over to play one day and we walk into the kitchen to find Olivia had climbed up onto the table and was eating candy off of their gingerbread house! We were dying laughing! She was so thrilled with herself , and her yummy little treat!
Over the break Matt and I had so much fun hanging out with his family. One night we went with his brother John, sister Amy and her husband Jared, and Matt's little sister Ashley to get frozen yogurt. It was so nice of Matt's parents to let us put our kids to bed and go out with everyone. When we got back Amy, Ashley and I had a girls movie night in the family room , while the boys went to a movie at the theatre.
It was a lot of fun to watch a movie just us girls. Ashley is getting so much older, I can't believe it!! I think that Amy and I lasted about 20 minues into the movie before we fell asleep. Ashley is so cute, I think she stayed up and finished the movie all by herself.
This is Amy's husband Jared...or "uncle Jerry" as we call him! I'm not so sure how he feels about this, but when the girls call for him it's really cute. Olivia had a lot of fun reading Christmas books with "Jerry", and I think he had fun too! Our little girlies are so lucky to have such great aunts and uncles who love them and love to spend time with them.

7 comments:

lisset said...

what a fantastic christmas! I'm jealous that you got to go home. I wish I had an excuse to go home more often, but then again you guys live in such a fun city. the george... not so much. i miss the ocean!!

diane said...

I love the picture on the stairs...cute family!

The Prigmore Family said...

CUTEST Christmas dresses ever. Sorry we missed you guys!

whitney said...

olivia is such a little stinker. i love the girls' matching church outfits. how adorable. i tried to text you a couple of nights ago, but i got a new phone number so i am not sure you got it.... or knew who the text was from..... i FOR SURE want you to come and visit. lets make it happen. call me. 425.785.7563

Alison said...

i love SO MUCH how your little girls make the same faces as you!

Fannie said...

Hey lizard-cat I love the picture of olivia on mel's table. She's such a silly girl! PS- got a bloggy!

Bethany said...

I love that family picture. So classy all of you. You're beautiful!