Monday, October 6, 2008

Pearls, Primary and Pictures

We are still trying to play catch up with our blog, it's going to happen someday...we can only hope! These pictures of Olivia are so classic, she loves to have as much of her jewelry on at once. "I pity the fool".
This last year Maddie became a Sunbeam, and started going to primary and a few weeks later Olivia started nursery. The girls seem so grown up now. It was really weird those first few weeks to be at church and not have Olivia in my classes with me. I tried to get a picture of them on their first Sundays in new classes, this is the best we could do. So we opted for individual shots, they're still kind of silly!
Maddie and her chipper little self, she is so mad at me for taking her picture!

3 comments:

diane said...

Olivia is a girl after my own heart with all her bling!

THE MEYERS said...

I love to see these pictures! When I see pictures of these girls, I can't refrain from A)pealing with laughter, B)showing everyone around me C)watching my heart melt D) wanting to live closer and E)counting down the days until girlie #3!

I feel like I haven't seen you guys in a LONG time. I can't wait for Thanksgiving!

Bethany said...

Mr. T, ha I love it! What silly little ladies!