Friday, October 10, 2008

Some News...

So, for some of you this is old news but I figured it's about time to post about it on the bloggity blog....we're having a BABY! We actually found out back in May and haven't kept it a secret or anything, I just thought I would wait until I caught up on my blog to add our current news. Silly, I know because I don't know if I will ever be caught up! Anyway, our little bundle of joy is expected to arrive January 26, I'm already six months along! This is going to go so fast for all of you bloggers out there just waiting for this new babe to make her debut...that's right, IT'S A GIRL!!! We couldn't be more excited for another little princess in our house, the girls are both thrilled, especially that it's a girl. I was actually pretty worried for a while before we knew what we were having because whenever we would ask Maddie if she thought it was a boy or a girl, she would insist it was a girl. I would try to tell her "It could be a little brother too, and wouldn't that be so fun"... and one time I asked her what she would do with a little brother and without a moments hesitation she whipped her head around to me and goes "I wouldn't play with it"! She is such a silly girl. Now if only we could decide on a name Maddie approves of, she is very particular about it. She wants the baby to be named Audrey just like her cute little cousin, (and two of the baby dolls in our house!). She also likes to make up words and have that be the babe's name, and whenever I offer something else to the table she gets really upset and has even cried about the matter! Olivia, loves to kiss the baby and say "she likes you" which I hope means both I like her and she likes me. We're all so excited and can't wait to meet our sweet baby girl.

15 comments:

Amanda said...

Congratulations!!! That's so exciting. Your family just keeps growing and growing...

Jen said...

I've been waiting for this news. I was planning on calling you, but haven't had a chance. Another little girl hooray! I can't believe you are already 6 months, that went fast. I hope you post some pictures of her even if it isn't in order with your blog :)

diane said...

This is such happy news! Thanks for sharing.

Christina said...

I'm so glad you're back in the blogging world! Oh how I've missed you. And it's a girl. Hooray! Can't wait to see her sweet face. Hope you're still feeling well.

The Dobrons said...

Congrats! When do we get to see your cute little belly?

lisset said...

you will have a full house before long! congrats! now post some pictures!!!

sue-donym said...

Congratulations!!!
Love,
Aunt Susan

Zane and Lexi said...

yeah for baby girl #3! we are so excited for you guys...keep up the blogging cause we wanna see this cute baby girl when she arrives!

Steve, Christy & Roscoe said...

Congrats guys! We're excited for you!

Jamie said...

YAY! Congrats, Lizzie!

Whitney said...

i am SO excited for you guys. i cannot wait to see the new little girl!!! i am so bummed it didnt work out for you to be here for our familys donut halloween party. it wont be the same without you! hopefully you can make it to seattle soon!!!! happy halloween. i cannot wait to see the pictures of your girls in their costumes!

Kera said...

Congrats! You are so much further along than me! Lucky duck :)
Can't wait to see her!

courtni said...

WoW!! congrats!! princess house for sure! Are you sure all these pics of maddie aren't pics of little liz? adorable!!!

Dan and Ashley said...

HOORAY!!! We can't wait for baby girl to come! So glad to see it's official on the blog :)!

Bethany said...

Hip-hip-hooray! I can't believe it's another girl. What a house full of sugar and spice.