Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Valentines Day

This year we had a really fun Valentine's Day. We put together little Valentine gifts for the girls, and then later took them to a little Valentines party.
Digging in!
A few weeks before Valentine's Day I saw these glasses and had to get them for the girls. I love those big hearts on those chubby little cheeks.
When I was picking out the glasses Maddie found these JLo shades and HAD to have them. They are like five sizes too big for her face, but she doesn't care she still wears them to this day.
At the Valentines party the kids passed out cards, played games, and decorated cupcakes. It was a blast. This is Maddie with her little friend Kinley, both in true form scarfing down some cupcakes.

1 comment:

THE MEYERS said...

I love the shades! I want to squeeze these girls; they're so cute. What a fun valentines day. These pictures remind me of that old picture of me and Matt wearing sunglasses. memories...