Thursday, October 23, 2008

Pier 39

When we were living in San Francisco I had the opportunity to watch my friend Carrie's little girl Lauren about once a week or so. At first we would stay home and play most of the day with an occasional escape to the park. Then I got a little bit braver and just started taking all three girls everywhere...even to the grocery store! We met up with some friends down at Pier 39 one day for some fun walking around and delicious snacks. Not to mention a ride on the most expensive carousel! Try getting out of that with three little girls!
Watching the sea lions with the beautiful city in the backround. I love San Francisco!
Carousel time, look at those happy little faces!

3 comments:

diane said...

That reminds me of your Mom with the three little girls.

So darling!

Jessica Davis said...

I love the top picture. What sweet faces.

Ashley and Aaron said...

That IS brave of you to take all those gals out and about...bravo! I have a hard time motivating myself to go places with just Finn now that he can run away from me.