Thursday, December 4, 2008

The Last Supper

The night before Dan and Ashley moved we decided to head to one of our favorite mexican food restaurants Tia Margarita's for our "last supper". The food was of course delicious as always but the company couldn't have been better. We love the Henry's so much and are so grateful for our friendship. We're so lucky to be down in San Diego and neighbors once again!

At dinner Maddie and Dan were re-enacting (I'm not sure how to spell that...) the "napkin head" from The Holiday. The Holiday is probably one of the greatest movies of my life, I just love it and could watch it over and over.

3 comments:

diane said...

Where in Carmen San Diego are you?! Please come and visit me. I want to see your cute girls in person.

Wendy said...

I cracked up when I saw "Mr. Napkin Head". I love that movie too! And your little Nacho Olivia is SO cute (I want to give her a big bite on her tight skin!).

Ashley and Aaron said...

I also love "The Holiday"...but I must admit that I HATE Cameron Diaz in it...I think her acting (especially in the first break-up scene) is the cheeziest, fakest thing EVER! She bugs. Luckily, the movie was saved by Kate Winslet's story with that adorable old man and Jack Black who they somehow managed to make attractive. Oh yeah, and it helps that Jude Law is incredibly HHHot.