Sunday, December 14, 2008

To Grandmother's House We Go Part Two...

Whenever we go to see my parents, the house is always stocked with lot's of chocolate milk and fresh new playdough. The girls love to sit at the kitchen couter with their chef hats on and make all kinds of goodies with their playdough. This time we had a surprise waiting for us when we got there. My parents had put together a little basket of goodies for the girls! It was a hit, especially the cinderella nightlight and window clings for the sliding glass door!

Checking out the goods.

It was pretty cold outside and so whenever Maddie wanted to go out she had to get pretty bundled up first. I didn't bring a scarf, or gloves, or even a hat with us so she borrowed from my mom. She went to the closet to get her gear on and this is how she came out! I was cracking up! My favorite picture is the next one. Her face looks so round and chubby and that forced half smile is the greatest!

No comments: