Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Nacho Libre

Matt and I both loved Nacho Libre, every now and then we watch it and it still has me laughing all the way through. A while back I was getting Olivia ready and I put on her little bloomers that go with her dress and they were soooo tight! I was cracking up, and she was pretty thrilled with herself as well. Little did we know we have a little Luchador on our hands! I of course had to take pictures, and now have to share them! I love all the different views...





These last two are probably my favorites. What a little chunka chunk.

"I need to borrow some sweats".

5 comments:

Whitney said...

hahah! she sure does love herselF! i love her too! she is the cutest little girl ever. how are you guys? i emailed you last week, but i am not sure if you are still at the same email...... how is the new place? i hope everything is going well! talk soon....

corryfever said...

unreal! i need to squeeze that little body. how are you? how are feeling?! can i see you soon?

lisset said...

holy update. that is a lot of information to take in all at once- again you guys know how to have a good time. and i too loooove nacho libre. i know the movie backwards and forwards. always good for a laugh!

THE MEYERS said...

She is the cutest little chancho I've ever seen. I don't want her to lose the chub! I just imagine her in the bloomers..."Do you remember when everyone was shouting my name, and I used my strength to rip my blouse?"

Bethany said...

Very nice Olvia. I wore my stretchy pants!