Sunday, December 14, 2008

To Grandmother's House We Go Part Three

While we were visting in Spokane, we decided to have a little Birthday celebration for Maddie. We made her favorite pasta, yummy cheesy toast, and veggies, and of course chocolate cake. While she was napping one day, I did a little decorating and wrapped her presents. She was so surprised when she came upstairs to see all of this for her!

The Birthday girl! We had the table all set with party hats, and necklaces for everyone to wear and noisemakers just for fun. Unfortunately my dad had some business to attend to so he couldn't be there for the actual dinner, but I know he would have loved it and was sad to miss out. My mama sporting her party hat, and Olivia with her little noisemaker.


Quite possibly one of the worst pictures of me, but I had to post because it's the only one with Maddie and I at her par-tay.
My little Sweetie girl. She was so excited to put FOUR candles in her cake.

I love that little face.

And this little face too!

The little party animal.
Presents! Maddie was thrilled with her new game she got from grandma and grandpa. It's a fishing game where the fish spin and open and close their mouths and you have to try and fish for the the fish with your little pole. She loves it and we still play it all the time -thank you again grandma and grandpa. I just have to say that I love that my mama is still wearing her party hat in this picture...and yes she is the only one!

4 comments:

lisset said...

what a fun trip! and at least in ended better than it started, right? ethan and i got stuck in the vegas aiport for FOUR hours a couple of months ago. i'm still recovering...

Ashley and Aaron said...

Um , I STILL love that Fish game. I had it as a kid and my nephews have it now...I totally play it whenever I can :)

Wendy said...

I'm loving all these Grandma and Grandpa's house posts! Your girls are so darling:-) Seriously...Maddie's face is priceless (like you said). I LOVE the picture with you and the noisemakers (that's just so YOU!). We love you.

Bethany said...

How fun that she got to celebrate with your parents, and what a party! I can't believe these kids are so old.