Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Time To Go

Olivia LOVES her grandpa's. Whether it's my dad or Matt's dad, she just lights up when she see's them. When my dad was home she would just follow him into the office, or around the house, and sit and cuddle with him. She is such a "lovey" little girl. I had to capture a few pictures of her and grandpa before we left.Here they are at the Mission office right before we went to the airport. My mom and dad always like to take the kids to the office to meet everyone.
I was trying to get a picture of just my mom and Olivia and this is what I got. What a little stinker! The funniest thing about this picture is my dad in the background. You can tell from his stance that he is loving this and can't wait to "rescue" Olivia from my mom! So funny.
Maddie loves...I didn't get a picture but it's true, that Maddie is such a grandma's girl. This goes for both grandma's too!
Quick family photo before we left.
I love this picture, I had to include it.

5 comments:

lisset said...

your dad is just how i remember him!

diane said...

These pictures with your parents make me very happy. I miss them.

diane said...

I can't find your e-mail on here. Mine is diane.naylor@hotmail.com
I would love a Christmas card.

AuntieM said...

The pictures of your trip to Spokane are so precious. I love the ones of you and your parents. You all look wonderful. Sending allour love. The Mayberry crew.Uncle Bill's daughter Marti and family.

Alex said...

Oh wow ! I didn't know you parents are on a mission. Where are they serving ? We have fond memories of your dad as our stake pres.
Say hello to them from the Conde's k.